Please reach me out through autism.india@yahoo.co.in with details of your contact if you are a professional/institution

Join my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/winautism for future updates.

Please click the following link for a comprehensive documentation of my journey with Aakash: Click Here

Here is the link to the playlist of Activities done with Aakash, in YouTube: Click Here

Search

Share Ur Experience

1... Why Occupational Therapy???? More...

2..Making your child learn by copying. More..

3..How Movement, touch, sound or smell can affect your kids? More..

4..How can owing printer and laminator be useful? More...

5.. Here are some learning from the Hanen-More than words. Hope these
bits will give u some ideas abt the prg. More...

6.. I saw a TV program which I thought might be useful. It is called super nanny. This nanny visits families having children who are very naughty and indisciplined. More...