Please reach me out through autism.india@yahoo.co.in with details of your contact if you are a professional/institution

Join my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/winautism for future updates.

Please click the following link for a comprehensive documentation of my journey with Aakash: Click Here

Here is the link to the playlist of Activities done with Aakash, in YouTube: Click Here

Search

Simple Game ideas and Activities for Daily Living(ADL)



I believe fun can be a part of learning. Most of the kids with autism have repetitive behaviours, ofcourse my son has too. He will be into his own world with his favourite/ obessesed activities. But during some structured activities if I stress something twice or make him do an activity more than once, the result is irritation. That's when I realised the power of fun games.

In this section I am going to share some of the interesting games I play with my son. And also how I integrated these games to teach him the new concepts/recollect the known things in funful ways.

Along with the fun activities, I am also going to share some of the ADL (Activities for the Daily Living) which I have started recently to make my kid independent.